- Our average service time is 2 hours for a standard full groom. This may be extended for large dogs, hand-stripping or matted coats or reduced for bath and blow dry or bath and tidy appointments.
- Pets arriving with heavily matted coats will not be brushed out in accordance with the Animal Welfare Act. This may result in 'clip off' which can expose pre-existing conditions and dramatically change the appearance of your dog for which we accept no responsibility. This will be discussed with you before any action is taken.
- Late collections (after closing time or more than an hour after calling) will be charged an additional day care fee.
- Please make staff aware if your dog has a history of aggression with humans or dogs.
- Please make staff aware if your dog has and medical conditions or allergies.
- Dogs arriving with fleas or ticks will have an additional charge.
- All care will be taken to ensure a safe and happy groom for your pet. Should an accident occur or any issue arise we reserve the right to take your pet to a vet for treatment. You will be liable for costs in regards to pre-existing conditions. Prima Donna Pets will take responsibility for incidents caused directly by staff.
- You are happy for photos taken of your pets at the salon to be used as part of our portfolio both on and offline.
© 2017 Prima Donna Pets Dog Grooming Salon
Unit 8 Old Stock Yard, Cricketers Lane, Brentwood, Herongate, CM13 3PZ
Copyright © 2017 Prima Donna Pets. This website is powered by four legs